Name of NGO : Organization for the Poor Community Advancement
Reg. No. & Date and Validity :
1. Social Welfare Reg. No. 1846, Date of Reg. April 27, 1994 and Renewed on March 02, 2010
- NGO Affairs Bureau Reg. No. FDR-1850, Date of Reg. June 30, 2003 and Renewed on January 21, 2014
- Micro credit Regulatory Authority (MRA) Reg. No. 01620-02596-00314, Date of Reg. July 29, 2009
- Youth and Development Reg. No. 78, Date of Reg. January 18, 1997
Mission : Strengthen capacity of the neglected community particularly of Hilly Adibashi, Urban Poor People, Coastal people and Tea Garden labors so that they are organized, have their rights and improve their livelihood.
Vision : Poverty free Bangladesh where people live with dignity and enjoy their rights.
Chief Executive : Md. Alamgir
Contact Person & Designation : Md. Rifat Ahmed, District Hygiene Officer, Cox’s Bazar
Number of paid staff : For Cox’s Bazar full time staff 01 and shared staff 03
Number of volunteers : 02 (Two)
Address of Head Office : Vill. Mostannagor, P.O. Choitanner Hat, P. S. Zorarganj, U.Z. Mirsarai, Dist. Chittagong
Address of Cox’s Bazar Field Off: SN Para, Alik Jahal, Uttar Rumaliar Chara, Cox’s Bazar
Member of Network/Committee: Credit and Development Forum(CDF), Federation of NGOs in Bangladesh (FNB) Bangladesh Shishu Adhikar Forum (BASF), Community Approach Handicapped in Development (CAHD), Association for Development Agencies in Bangladesh(ADAB) and National Forum of Organization working with Disabled (NFOWD)
T & T No. : None
Mobile No. : 01819617560, 01711806612, 01724255890
Fax No. : None
Website : www.opcabd.org
Email Address : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name of on going Project||Working Area||Activities||Number of Beneficiaries||Source of Fund||Name of Donor Agencies||Name of past project||Remarks|
|South Asia WASH Result Programme||Cox’s Bazaar Sadar, Maheshkhali, Teknaf, Pekua, Chakaria, Kutubdia, Ukhia and Ramu||– School visit
– Provide IEC materials
– Provide School hygiene manual
– Provide orientation to teacher, SMC, PTA members
– Provide orientation to little doctors clubs
– Demonstrate low cost hand washing device
– Organize quarterly progress sharing and coordination meeting at Upazila level and yearly at district level.
– Provide text message
– Observe Global hand washing day.
– Celebrate annual sports, Quiz competition, art competition, debate, etc.
– Arrange learning sharing visits
– Conduct court yard session with mothers
– Regular demonstration of hand washing
– Maintain regular communication network/linkage
– Facilitate SMC meeting in quarterly basis.
|33138 students from 416 Govt. Primary Schools||Foreign Donation||UKAID through Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) Bangladesh||
|Started activities from August 01, 2015|